If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Footwear News may receive an affiliate commission.
The Amazon Prime Early Access Sale, running from October 11 to October 12, is here with deals on just about anything you can imagine, including fashion and beauty deals. Best of all, there are tons of shoe and sneaker deals from across categories. We’re talking dress shoes for the office, athletic sneakers for working out, fun shoes for the weekend, and everything in between. It’s all on Amazon, and it’s all on sale.
While Amazon began Prime Day in 2015 to celebrate the company’s 20th anniversary, this year’s Amazon Prime Early Access Sale proves the deals have only gotten bigger and better. Therefore, we’re making sure to let you in on the best of the best shoe and sneaker deals throughout the two-day shopping event. With the holiday season around the corner, it’s a great time to stock up on the gifts for him, the gifts for her, and of course, the sneakerheads without having to pay full price for just about anything. Of course, if you’re a Prime member, you’ll get deals on free shipping for a wider range of products.
If you’re shopping for the current season and want some fresh shoes for heading back to the office or for weekend getaways, there are plenty of crisp white sneakers, comfortable boots, polished loafers, and more on sale.
We pulled the best Amazon Prime Day shoe deals you can shop now, from Adidas Ultraboost sneakers to Schutz pumps.
Hunter Rain Boots
There’s no person who wouldn’t be better off with a Hunter Rain Boot in their closet. As far as rain boots go, they are completely waterproof with a higher boot construction, which means more of your feet and legs will stay dry.
Converse Hi-Tops are a timeless shoe option should you want a pair of sneakers but fear impulse buys. A black pair of high-tops are a smart, wearable purchase.
Columbia Women’s Hiking Shoe is a great option if you’re just starting to become a hiker and have no idea where to start. Columbia is always a good bet, and these are waterproof with intense traction.
Timberland PRO 6IN Direct Attach Boots
The Timberland PRO 6IN Direct Boot is a great boot to have on hand for getting around during inclement weather or for hiking with friends. They are waterproof and durable, made to withstand uneven ground and tough weather conditions. The extra ankle protection provides extra support and protection against scrapes and scratches.
What Type of Shoe Deals Can We Expect to See This Amazon Prime Day 2022?
- Workout sneakers from top brands: Amazon’s selection of workout shoes is getting major discounts, including workouts of all kinds. There are deals on women’s and men’s cross-training shoes, women’s and men’s walking shoes, and women’s and men’s hiking boots, or trail running, if that’s more your, ahem, speed. Plus, there are deals on some of the best running shoes, which you can wear for just about any activity.
- Stylish fall shoes: On the more casual side of the shoe spectrum, look to the everlasting appeal of men’s and women’s white sneakers. They are easy to wear in basically any setting — and there’s nothing quite like a fresh pair of white sneakers. For something a little warmer, we’re on the lookout for deals on fall boots.
- Dress shoes: Dress shoes tend to just be more expensive, which can be frustrating if they aren’t the shoes you’re wearing the most. Prime Day Deals are best spent on stuff like this: things you need but don’t really want to spend a bunch of money on. For men, we’re hoping some Cole Haan oxfords that were on sale last Prime Day, and we’re lookout for streamlined combat boots to wear dressed up. For women, we’re looking to ankle boots and comfortable dress shoes that have sneakily built-in support.
- Comfortable footwear for foot conditions: Shopping with Amazon’s range of products means you can look for shoes and details you maybe can’t find at just any local store. Maybe you have knee pain or back pain and are looking for a comfortable shoe for men or comfortable sneakers for women for support — especially for people with those pains who are standing all day. Or maybe you have a more tangible need you’re addressing, like plantar fasciitis, bunions, flat feet, and extra ankle support. There are also shoes for neuropathy and wide-foot shoe options.
- Warm winter boots: Maybe you hate missing a good deal and don’t mind stocking up ahead of time, in which case, this is your chance to score a pair of winter boots for men or women or a pair of fuzzy slippers for women or men before the colder months hit.