Chris Eubank Jr has continued his trolling of Conor Benn ahead of their upcoming catchweight clash on October 8.
Benn is moving up 10lbs for the bout, which will take place at 157lbs.
Eubank Jr is coming down 3lbs to the lowest weight of his career, but has not shown a bit of concern about this at any point in the build-up thus far.
Instead, his father Chris Eubank Sr has voiced his worries.
The British boxing legend claimed that was going to pull his son out of the fight because of the danger of cutting to 157lbs.
Eubank Sr told the Mail: “My son’s life cannot be put in danger. I’ve already lost one. It can’t happen again.”
Eubank Jr’s brother, Sebastian, tragically died aged 29 last year.
Despite his father’s remarks though, Eubank Jr is pressing on with the fight and making light of the weight cut as he does so.
At the first press conference to promote the event, Eubank Jr told Benn that the catchweight and rehydration clause would impact his performance.
He claimed he would only be at ’60 per cent’ on October 8, but insisted this is enough to win.
Eubank Jr has since deliberately allowed himself to be filmed and pictured publicly tucking into a KFC bucket and various tasty desserts to further troll Benn over the idea that he may not make weight.
And now, on his 33rd birthday, he has put out his latest video.
Eubank Jr showed himself celebrating at a dinner, where he was given a cake with ‘60%’ written in chocolate sauce on the plate.
He then filmed himself once again eating a chocolatey treat.
The weigh-in on October 7 will be a very interesting watch.